Thursday, February 26, 2009

"peoples called me *tut* and two kind of person.."

i am trying to be better from last time but,
peoples called me bullshit,

i am was always choosed the wrong way and i thought it was truth but,
i've made a wrong decision peoples called me shit,

i need someone to a company me just for a few minutes but,
i stoal from someone and she said im bitch,

i am empty but trying to fulled myself with something new but,
it doesnt work peoples called me crazy,

i love people's around me and tried to close with them but,
they really hated me and called me pyscho,

i am always did something wrong and take some drug but,
he's always gave a piece of advice and called me pretty,

i am very bad person i hated myself but,
my mum still love me peoples called me silly....

this is me,
i live with peoples around who really hated me, treated me like shit and more..
but i've two kind of person who's doesnt care about what peoples said..

poem made by me..[ochee]
this is we called life, my beautiful life...

By
Ochee

No comments:

Post a Comment